FHA Approved Condos in Encinitas
FHA approved condos have become less common than they once were. This is mostly because new construction slowed down considerably in the last few years. FHA condo approval is not a lifetime approval, there is an expiration date associated with it.
Condo’s that are currently not FHA approved may have been eligible once upon a time but have since then seen that approval expire.
However, because FHA loans are still an excellent solution for those who may not meet conventional loan guidelines, finding FHA approved condos is important.
FHA loans are great for these situations:
- Limited cash for down payment- though the 3% down conventional program for first time homebuyers has become a very good alternative
- Lower credit scores. Conventional loans generally still tend to have more restrictive requirements
- Bankruptcy, foreclosure or short sales that does not meet the conventional waiting period requirements.
- Non-occupant co-borrower -conventional loans have restrictions when it comes to blending debt to income ratios
- High debt to income ratios with little or no cash reserves.
If any of those situations apply to you or someone you know, then FHA could very well be the financing solution you have been waiting for.
And to make it a little easier for you, below is a list of the FHA Approved Condos in Encinitas as of the day this blog published.
Country View Collections
High Country Villas
Village Park Townhomes
Village Park Villas
Check other areas for FHA approved condos here: FHA Approved condo lookup