Home Prices in San Diego 92130 for June 2013Data for Home Prices in San Diego 92130 provided by San Diego Association of Realtors
San Diego Home Prices
June brought yet another month of market improvement for homes prices in San Diego 92130
The Real Estate market in the 92130 area of San Diego County saw another iincrease in the overall number of units sold as well as another large increase in the median price for both attached and detached homes sold.
Perhpas any possible effect of the increased rates during June will not be felt for a couple of months, though many experts agree that the hike will make very little difference to the market.
Detached homes saw an increase in the median price in June 2013 as compared to June 2012 with the YTD figures continuing on an uptrend
- •Median Price -Detached Homes-YTD June 2013: $989,000
- •Median Price- Detached Homes – YTD June 2012: $852,500
- •Sold Listings in San Diego 92130 June 2013: 53
- •Sold Listings in San Diego 92130 June 2012: 61
The number of detached homes sold in San Diego County June 2013 as compared to June 2012 also decreased by approximately 1/9%
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦The median price of attached homes in San Diego 92130 increased over 12% as compared to this time last year.
•Median Price -Attached Homes-YTD June 2013: $427,000
- •Median Price- Attached Homes – YTD June 2012: $380,000
- •Sold Listings of attached homes in San Diego 92130 June 2013: 25
- •Sold Listings of attached homes in San Diego 92130 June 2012: 31
The real estate market in the Carmel Valley (92130) area of San Diego seems to continue it’s steady upward climb.
However, with rates continuing to rise, the affordability of homes will continue to decrease. Now is the time to pull the triger!
Find stats for other areas in San Diego by clicking HERE
Contact me today for a referral to an agent that can hlep you find your dream home