Home Prices in San Diego 92130 for March 2013Real estate market data for San Diego 92130 provided by San Diego Association of Realtors
San Diego Home Prices
Yet another month of market improvement for homes sold in the 92130 zip code of San Diego CA
The Real Estate market in the 92130 area of San Diego County continues to see an increase in the number of units sold as well as the median price for both attached and detached homes sold.
As with many other areas of San Diego, multiple offers with prices above the asking price arenot uncommong. The demand continues to out number the properties available.
Detached homes took a small hit in the median price in March 2013 as compared to March 2012. However, YTD, the median price continues on an uptrend:
- •Median Price -Detached Homes-YTD 2013: $906,000
- •Median Price- Detached Homes – YTD 2012: $821,500
- •Sold Listings in San Diego 92130 March 2013: 49
- •Sold Listings in San Diego 92130 March 2012: 29
The increased in sold listings of detached homes in the 92130 zip code outpaced the rest of San Diego County. The number of detached homes sold in San Diego County March 2013 as compared to March 2012 increased by 10.412%.
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦The median price of attached homes in San Diego 92130 increased in March 2013 as compared to March 2012 as did the YTD median Price
•Median Price -Attached Homes-YTD 2013: $419,000
- •Median Price- Attached Homes – YTD 2012: $380,000
- •Sold Listings of attached homes in San Diego 92130 March 2013: 22
- •Sold Listings of attached homes in San Diego 92130 March 2012: 26
Will Home prices in San Diego 92130 continue to rise? That remains to be seen, but there is nothng specific that would lead us to believe that the incerase is about to end.
Contact me today for a referral to an agent that can hlep you find your dream home